Your Experienced Encinitas, California, Car Accident Lawyers
At Padilla Law Group, LLP, we fight for your right to the full and fair financial damages you are entitled to after a car accident in the San Diego metropolitan area.
Backed by years of experience, our lawyers know the legal issues that result in a successful negotiated settlement, or a winning verdict in the event your case goes to trial.
If you have been injured, or if a loved one has been injured or killed in a wreck, please call Padilla Law Group, LLP, at 858-480-6182 right away for a free consultation.
Some Of The Most Common Causes Of Car Accidents
The number one cause of car accidents is driver negligence. Examples of driver negligence can include:
- Drunk driving
- Failure to signal turn
- Illegal passing or lane changes
- Reckless driving, speeding
- Texting and driving, other distractions behind the wheel
- Driving too slow for the posted speed
- Vehicle system defect, brake or steering failure
- Vehicle lights not operating properly or left unused
- Construction zone accidents
Auto accidents can also be caused by manufacturer defects. These companies can be held accountable when their malfunctioning parts or design causes an accident.
In addition to car accident injury and wrongful death claims, we represent drivers and passengers injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Accidents involving uninsured motorists
- 18-wheeler semitruck accidents
- Commercial delivery van accidents
- Construction truck accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Boat, ATV and recreational vehicle accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Taxi, bus, train and trolley accidents
- Accidents and injuries incurred during a Lyft or Uber ride