Helping Injury Survivors Throughout Encinitas
For more than 40 years, Padilla Law Group, LLP, has dedicated its practice to helping clients in Encinitas and elsewhere throughout San Diego County and Imperial County. Our team of attorneys brings compassion and care to every matter we handle, even as we fight tenaciously to recover full compensation for our clients. If you or someone you love has suffered a catastrophic injury in an accident, allow us to help you.
How Can We Assist You?
Encinitas and the San Diego metro area offer a high quality of life as well as gorgeous scenery. Unfortunately, one of the downsides is the many hazards for personal injuries. We have worked with thousands of clients who experienced a range of accidents. Some of the most common accidents we see include:
- Car accidents: Although San Diego County has seen a slight decrease in car crashes, 2021 saw a record number of DUI deaths. The intersections at 33rd Street and El Cajon Boulevard, and Coast Highway and D Street are particularly dangerous.
- Bicycle and e-bike accidents: Many drivers disregard the safety of cyclists. With the rise of electric bikes has also come a rise in e-bike accidents.
- Trucking accidents: Semi trucks can wreak havoc on passenger vehicles. So can delivery trucks, which also sometimes strike pedestrians and cyclists on urban streets.
- Boating accidents: Boating in the San Diego Bay or off the coast is a popular pastime, especially in summer, but can result in fatal accidents.
In all injury claims we handle, we strive to recover maximum compensation for your damages. From medical bills to lost wages, we do not rest until we feel satisfied that we have put as much money in your hands as we can.
Visiting Our Office Location
We offer a combination of convenience and comfort at our Encinitas location. The office is located just off the I-5/San Diego Freeway and Encinitas Boulevard. When visiting us in person, you can use these directions to reach us:
- From the north: I-5 S and take exit 41B for Encinitas Boulevard.
- From the east: Take CA-56 W/State Hwy 56 W. Take exit 1B toward I-5 N. Continue on I-5 N and take exit 41 B for Encinitas Boulevard.
- From the south: Take I-5 N, then take exit 41B for Encinitas Boulevard.
- From the west: Follow Encinitas Boulevard.
The region surrounding our firm has many interesting attractions that you can see during your visit. For instance:
You also have an ample selection for lunch, dinner or snacks. Some options near our office include:
- Oggi’s Sports, Brewhouse & Pizza: A comfortable atmosphere with a variety of food options and craft beers.
- The Crack Shack: Fried chicken and other comfort food from locally sourced ingredients.
- Gordy’s Bakery and Coffeehouse: You can grab artisanal coffee and pastries at this local coffee shop.
- Poké Chop: Get Hawaiian-style poke bowls, sushi and other healthy fare, including build-your-own options.
Even if you are going through a difficult time due to your injury, we look forward to meeting you. At our office, you will always find a welcoming team that is prepared to help you.
Schedule Your Consultation With Our Team
When you are ready, reach out to our team in Encinitas to schedule your free, no-risk initial consultation. Our lawyers care deeply about helping you get your life back on track. To get in touch, please call us at 858-480-6182 or send us an email.
Padilla Law Group, LLP
320 Encinitas Blvd
Encinitas, CA 92024